This weeks’s CXChronicles, Podcast #218, welcomed Verde Group’s Executive Vice President, Dennis Armbruster. The Verde Group is a customer experience consultancy, creating value by employing a proprietary research methodology that is based on a fundamental principle of human behavior: Individuals are far more likely to take action in response to negative events than positive ones.
Verde clients use @Risk analysis to understand why their customers behave in a certain way and what actions to take to alter those behaviors.
In this episode, Dennis and Adrian chat through how he has tackled The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback and shares tips & best practices that have worked across his own customer focused business leader journey.
Episode #218 Highlights:
- Understanding how to leverage market research to boost customer loyalty
- Identifying the core friction points in your customer experiences
- Involving your customer facing team in the interpretation of your customer data
- Attaching potential ROI projections on all of your CX/CS focused CTAs
- Educating your team in the financial metrics that help fuel growth & revenues